In today’s world, successful social-impact leaders must value innovation and efficiency while at the same time fostering an inclusive work environment that ensures every member of our workforce is able to contribute fully to the shared enterprise. To that end, the Alliance and American Express will host a unique virtual conference experience that will build cultural competency and critical thinking around workforce trends in the nonprofit sector.
- To cultivate critical thinking about shifting workforce trends and their implementation in the nonprofit sector.
- To build the cultural competency of the individual leaders in attendance, the organizations where those leaders are employed, and the nonprofit sector overall.
- To promote a lens of equity for analysis and decision making related to workforce trends.
- Workforce trends
- 4 live keynote addresses
- 2 live townhall discussions
- 14 on-demand workshops
- Resource Library
- Two Movie Nights
- Foundations in Equity
- Racial Equity
- Equitable Hiring and Recruitment Policies
- Unconscious Bias
- The Gender Divide
- Putting DEI into Practice
- Building a 21st Century Workforce
- The Evolution of Training and Development
- The Role of AI and Digital in HR and Management
- Shifting Demographics
- Key Workforce Trends
- The Five Generation Workforce
- People Analytics: Key Steps to Develop Data-Driven HR and Effective Teams
- Attend all four keynotes
- Attend one or more panel discussion/town hall meeting
- Attend 3 or more workshops
- Participate in 2 discussion groups
- Complete work plan
Cost to Attend
|General Admission||Group Discount||CNP Students|
|All social-impact leaders are welcome from public, private and nonprofit sectors.||Three or more attendees from an organization receive 20% off general admission (not applicable to those using Elevate for their CNP credential).||For learners seeking the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) credential who are attending Elevate as a requirement of the CNP.|
|The next conference will start on June 10-12, 2020.|