Calling all visionary nonprofit leaders to submit proposals for live educational webinar sessions and recorded presentations related to the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) competencies for the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance’s virtual conference ELEVATE 2021.
ELEVATE is a virtual conference on workforce trends and leadership taking place February 24-26, 2021. Interested presenters are invited to complete the form below by Friday, October 31, 2020.
- On-demand sessions: Presenters will work with the Alliance to record 30-minute sessions in November and December 2020 that will bolster the conference’s theme, workforce trends and leadership. There may be an opportunity for a live Q&A session.
- Innovative sessions: We want to learn about your panel conversations, workshops, and engaging activities that take virtual conferences to the next level. These presentations may be considered for live or on-demand formats.
The Association of Certified Nonprofit Professionals Executive Committee and the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance are striving to create diverse programming that is innovative, objective, and non-promotional. Special consideration will be given to:
- Topic relevance: Does the presentation further learners’ understanding of timely issues?
- Audience engagement: Does the presentation entice learners to want to know more? Are there activities or worksheets to supplement the viewer’s experience?
- Free admission to Elevate 2021
- Commit to your professional development
- Cultivate the next generation of Certified Nonprofit Professionals
Compensation is not offered to presenters.