The Leader’s Guide to Social Equity
Course Starts: December 17, 2019
Course Runs: 3 weeks
Course Cost: $180
Whether you are C-suite or early in your career, cultural competency is an essential skill that will bolster your success as a leader. This equity lens allows you to foster meaningful relationships with the many stakeholders (volunteers, donors, community members and so on) that are critical to your organization’s mission and impact.
This three-week, self-guided course will:
- Enhance your understanding of equity and bias
- Discover your equity journey and create an action plan to continue your personal development.
- Gain awareness of the structural/systemic barriers that hinder equity
- Develop a deeper understanding of how advancing equity can increase the effectiveness of your organization
- Explore strategies for aligning nonprofit practice with social equity objectives
You will leave the course armed with a toolkit of resources that will benefit you today and for decades to come. Participants who complete all course requirements are eligible for the e-Certificate in Social Equity (a digital badge that may be uploaded to LinkedIn and other digital platforms).